[NetBehaviour] Fwd: N.I.C.E. Award 2015 - Call for Applications

ruth catlow ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org
Thu May 14 23:11:48 CEST 2015

Dear Peeps,

Please forward this to all likely candidates!

Cheers
Ruth

Under the lead of the european centre for creative economy (ecce) the
“Network for Innovations in Culture and Creativity in Europe” (N.I.C.E.)
was founded in 2013.

By now it encompasses 20 partners from 10 different European countries.

Supported by the Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy of the State
of North

Rhine-Westphalia and the cities of Bochum, Dortmund, Essen and
Gelsenkirchen ecce will present the *N.I.C.E. Award* at the Forum
d’Avignon Ruhr 2015 for the third time.

According to the theme of this year`s award “Solving the World’s Major
Challenges – a call for innovations” we are looking for projects,
research projects and political strategies from the cultural and
creative sector which offer innovative approaches for difficult global
problems with special, but not exclusive, attention given to digital
innovations.

Entries eligible can be artists, companies, non-profit initiatives,
public institutions as well as researchers and research institutions
from EU member states and candidates.

*Deadline for application is 1 July 2015.*

**

The winning projects are awarded with a total prize money of up to
20,000 Euro and a presentation at the N.I.C.E. exhibition.

Garrelt Duin, Minister for Economic Affairs for the State of North
Rhine-Westphalia, will present the Award on 23 September 2015 at the 4.
Forum d´Avignon Ruhr in Essen.

The evening before, on September 22, all shortlist nominees, who are
chosen by an international Jury under the lead of Charles Landry, are
presented at the N.I.C.E. exhibition.

Further information about the award and the application form can be
found on the N.I.C.E. website <http://nice-europe.eu/award/call-2015/>.

We would be very pleased if you could distribute this information
through your mailing lists and channels or even submit your application
for the N.I.C.E. Award.

With many thanks and kind regards,

Bernd Fesel Andrea Wisotzki

*Andrea Wisotzki*

*Project Management Europe*
**

**

**

*
ecce | european centre for creative economy*

*| Emil-Moog-Platz 7 | 44137 Dortmund
Tel: +49 231 22227570*

*Fax: +49 231 22227501*

*Wisotzki at e-c-c-e.com <mailto:Wisotzki at e-c-c-e.com>*

*www.e-c-c-e.com* <http://www.e-c-c-e.com/>

ecce GmbH | Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dieter Gorny
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 24429 | Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Dortmund

*__*

www.kreativ-quartiere.de <http://www.kreativ-quartiere.de/>

facebook.com/Kreativ.Quartiere <http://facebook.com/Kreativ.Quartiere>