[NetBehaviour] Their warmed worn-out squaggly puzzle gust squatting red compass!

EduAustin Alliance eduatx at gmail.com
Fri May 15 05:13:55 CEST 2015

I completely agree isabel, I am guessing that it is the product of
collaborative writing.

Bz

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 6:00 PM, isabel brison <ijayessbe at gmail.com> wrote:

> Wow. How did you come up with the text? It looks machine generated but
> really fine-tuned :-)
>
> On 15 May 2015 at 08:49, James Morris <james at jwm-art.net> wrote:
>

>> Handsome detriments amongst other things clump together in the night like
>> clocks arguing amongst the tents of claggy braided dragon slayers. Me and
>> my posse clamber with constant correctness dictating to one person chosen
>> at random for a period of thirty seven and a half years the importance of
>> relaxation during the act of ghost hunting.
>>

>>       [image: header]
>> <http://www.jwm-art.net/art/image/headerfs-20150514.jpg>
>>
>> * Their warmed worn-out squaggly puzzle gust squatting red compass! *
>>

>> * What help is coming when capsules of fingernail trickling down the neck
>> of a screwdriver prevent fickle minded temptresses from hiding behind
>> curtains of rock and moss? *
>>
>> Resillience is never helpful if the yelps of tesselation coincide with
>> the alignment of teaspoon and teabag while the forthcoming rapture ends
>> needlessly before it begun. Yet, when reaching the cliff edge, if you can
>> tie up your shoelaces without fear, you might stand a chance in this life.
>> ------------------------------
>>   [image: entry1]
>> <http://www.jwm-art.net/art/image/entry1fs-20150514.jpg>
>>
>> * Infernal percentages of quality controlled pissant stampedes *
>>
>> Greatness resides in toiletry bags emptied of their humdrum commodities
>> by a calculating entity composed of the thoughts of a populace within any
>> given council district.
>>
>> It is given by ten boulders ordered to collapse into many fragments by
>> the stone-throw of a donkey scared of by its own imaginings of a helpless
>> pigeon with its wings and feet wrapped in clingfilm on a dockyard in the
>> sun.
>>   ------------------------------
>>  [image: entry2] <http://www.jwm-art.net/art/image/entry2fs-20150514.jpg>
>>
>> * Whitehall develops tetris gulf wrap wrongly and stifles dufflebags *
>>
>> Quickly non stick freedom grates against the personalization of the first
>> thoughts of the day. It happens most days when hopping on one foot can lead
>> to hemlines scooping chain gangs along the perimeter of an elliptical
>> flower bed.
>>
>> Whatever candles can say about static electricity is recorded for
>> posterity by one ant and one ant alone.
>>   ------------------------------
>>  [image: entry3] <http://www.jwm-art.net/art/image/entry3fs-20150514.jpg>
>>
>> * Multiplication by ten derelict tower blocks leaves osmosis under seige.
>> *
>>
>> Rebuilding a blagging boat's corrupt offal rich fondant stimies voters at
>> election time drowning in the upcoming sorrowful extinction of honey bees.
>> The residue of covert surveillance forms underneath the heel of elderly
>> athletes.
>>
>> Continuing the form, collating images of chickens pecking mint bushes,
> [...]

Educated Austin Alliance

The EduAtx Alliance represents educated consumers and citizens in Austin
Texas. Dedicated to transparency and the urgent and innovative belief in
people. Among several points of focus, the alliance is dedicated to
bringing transparency to the food industry and big agriculture when it
comes to labeling of all genetically engineered foods.

https://twitter.com/masondixon