[NetBehaviour] Their warmed worn-out squaggly puzzle gust squatting red compass!

James Morris james at jwm-art.net
Fri May 15 15:18:17 CEST 2015

On 15/05/15 12:00, netbehaviour-request at netbehaviour.org wrote:
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of NetBehaviour digest..."
>
>     5. Their warmed worn-out squaggly puzzle gust squatting	red
>        compass! (James Morris)
>     6. Re: Their warmed worn-out squaggly puzzle gust squatting red
>        compass! (isabel brison)
>     7. Re: Their warmed worn-out squaggly puzzle gust squatting red
>        compass! (EduAustin Alliance)

Message: 7 Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 22:13:55 -0500 From: EduAustin
Alliance <eduatx at gmail.com> To: NetBehaviour for networked distributed
creativity <netbehaviour at netbehaviour.org> Subject: Re: [NetBehaviour]
Their warmed worn-out squaggly puzzle gust squatting red compass!
am guessing that it is the product of collaborative writing. Bz On Thu,
May 14, 2015 at 6:00 PM, isabel brison <ijayessbe at gmail.com> wrote:
 > Wow. How did you come up with the text? It looks machine generated but
 > really fine-tuned

It is not machine generated nor collaborative :-)
I used Bluefish HTML editor and the GIMP.

Cheers
James