[NetBehaviour] Kickstarter campaign to fund our new film project FLUIDØ by Shu Lea Cheang

furtherfield furtherfielder at gmail.com
Wed May 20 16:13:16 CEST 2015

Dear Friends,

We have launched our first Kickstarter campaign to fund our new film
project FLUIDØ by Shu Lea Cheang. We are very excited to share our vision
with you.

FLUIDØ is set in the post-AIDS future of 2060, where the government is the
first to declare the era AIDS FREE. The mutated AIDS viruses give birth to
humans that have genetically evolved in a very unique way. These so called
ZERO GENs are gender fluid humans. They are bio-drug carriers, as their
white fluid is the hyper narcotic for the 21st century, taking over the
markets of the 20th century white powder high. Their ejaculate is
intoxicating and the new form of sexual commodity in the future. The new
drug, code named DELTA, diffuses through skin contact and creates an
addictive high.

Shu Lea Cheang´s work as a director is best known for her film I.K.U. and
FLUIDØ is set to be the visual continuation of this cult film. We have
gathered a great cast and crew, which is one important step to make the
film. There are many more steps to go and now is the point, where we hope
you step in. We need to raise € 50,000 an essential part to realize our
vision of the futuristic world of FLUIDØ.

Find out more on our FLUIDØ Kickstarter page and be part of our next
cyperpunk movie project which will radically explore the possibilities of
cybernetic sexualities!

FLUIDØ will be produced by Juergen Bruening and we are very happy as we
really do believe that with him we can pull off this visionary edgy
project. Please support us to make it happen! Juergen Bruening is a
longtime collaborator of Bruce LaBruce and he worked with directors like
Ela Troyano, Penelope Buitenhuis, Maria Beatty, Emilie Jouvet, Cheryl
Dunye, and Julia Ostertag. And as FLUIDØ will be Shu Lea Cheang´s first
film to be shot in Berlin, with him we are looking at over 20 years of
experience realizing films in this vibrant city.

As a true supporter of Shu Lea Cheang´s work, we hope you take time to
check out our FLUIDØ campaign page, and please consider backing our project
at any level. Even 5 or 10 euros will go a long way towards making FLUIDØ a
reality.

Please help us share the FLUIDØ campaign page with your friends and family.
We are very thankful for all your support of our new project FLUIDØ.

Your
FLUIDØ the movie team