[NetBehaviour] 22 theses on art education

if aha at aharonic.net
Fri May 29 10:55:38 CEST 2015

Yes, the question of knowledge, "knowledge", education, training,
intervals, trans(ing) being intervals, and linking to search from
differences are indeed apt and fab to see you guys are evolving that.

Perhaps, if not already checked, it might be worthwhile to check Irit
Rogof's take on seriousness in art-world context and in particular
when - around 18-20 mins in - with listing current art(linked)world
modes..

Also, might be of interest re point to do with dance and language:
www.dance-tech.net | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbWVERm5bsM

Cheers and cheerios?

on^aha?if
xxx