[NetBehaviour] 22 theses on art education

Michael Szpakowski michael.szpakowski at yahoo.com
Sun May 31 19:23:59 CEST 2015

HI EdwardI checked & you were registered (twice!). I think sometimes the passwords go to spam - that happened to at least one other person. I've reset your password & I'll send it to you in a minute.This is great -unsurprisingly I agree with virtually none of it which makes it all the more useful in terms of ensuring there is a genuine breadth of opinion represented and of course it being yours it's very well written and cogently argued also! I won't reply on the site or here  ( I don't want to be constantly trying to have any sort of last word) but we can have a great discussion the next time we have lunch!
Once you've got the password you should be able to get in and wirte a post ( you still won't be able to publish it just to save it as a draft -this is because the default "role" I've set up is "contributor" in order to avoid spammers...) If you let me know I can then publish it. Please make sure you end it with a name and self descriptionEdward Picot, Artist & Writer or some such...Thanks so much for contributing to the project - if anyone else has got this far please take it as encouragement to contribute yourself..cheersmichael