[NetBehaviour] Messing around with CSS3

Edward Picot edward at edwardpicot.com
Sun May 31 20:33:06 CEST 2015

Dave -

I like this! It's one of those simple presentational devices that really
works, instead of getting in the way of what's being presented. Having
said that, though, on my Firefox browser the text about Monsanto knowing
that glyphosate might cause cancer disappears off the  bottom of the
box. The visible portion ends with 'glyphosate was classified as
“probably carcinogenic” to humans and as “sufficiently demonstrated”
for' - there's obviously a bit more, because you can see the tops of the
letters belonging to the line below. In fact, by looking at the page
source I just worked out that the last line is meant to be 'genotoxicity
in animals'.

Be that as it may - very nice piece of work.

- Edward