[NetBehaviour] Heppy Babs (ffmpeg video processing)

James Morris james at jwm-art.net
Sun May 31 23:40:28 CEST 2015

Hi,

I've been playing with a bit more ffmpeg video processing and produced this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqtxx-6zCdY

If you're interested, I've written a bit about the ffmpeg commands I
used to produce it, which hopefully might be helpful if you ever want
to... produce mirror video effects from the command line...

There's also a bit about uploading videos to youtube from the command
line and using screen so that accidentally closing the terminal doesn't
lose several hours worth of processing...

http://jwm-art.net/light.php?p=j20150531-2027

Cheers
James