[NetBehaviour] An interview with Geert Lovink

Patrick Lichty pl at voyd.com
Fri Oct 2 15:28:12 CEST 2015

That¹s a good question, as I am just now wiring in.
There are a number of foundations here, as a lot of the larger foundations
are largely based on private Emirati cocnerns ­ First idea might be the
Sharjah Art Foundation or Alserkal group.  We are tossing the idea of a
Dorkbot here as well, and I wish we could get a dialogue going about a real
makerspace (none exists here!)