[NetBehaviour] Solutionism Re: An interview with Geert Lovink

Randall Packer rpacker at zakros.com
Fri Oct 2 16:51:23 CEST 2015

Ruth, let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Perhaps a small “communications” advisory group to look at what is out there and advise. It may not be as expensive as you think with advice and support from the Furtherfield community. The social networking behind all of this and the creation of virtual community is at the heart of my research at NTU. There may be a good tie-in there as well. I’m sure many of us have academic affiliations to pull from.