[NetBehaviour] Sign up to Quality Metrics now

Annie Abrahams bram.org at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 11:45:07 CEST 2015

invited by the Arts Council - is it a way for "them" to surveil, to know
who merits money next year?

can Furtherfield say "no"?

embrace extend and ironise

On Sat, Oct 3, 2015 at 5:28 AM, Rob Myers <rob at robmyers.org> wrote:

> On 02/10/15 07:32 AM, ruth catlow wrote:
> > Should Furtherfield sign up to this.
>
> Sounds like a trap. But it might be funny. Metrics are the current
> managerialist religion - what we cannot measure we do not know. Embrace,
> extend and ironise?
>
> - Rob.

*26 09 14h*  *vivre entre – from estranger to e-stranger*, une
*conférence performéefestival Magdalena, * La Bulle Bleue
<http://www.labullebleue.fr/#%21/magdalenaproject>, 285 rue du Mas de
Prunet, Montpellier
aabrahams.wordpress.com/2015/09/17/vivre-entre-from-estranger-to-e-stranger/

*besides, *online performances *On Object Agency *
with Martina Ruhsam
*archives* (text, script, video, images)
bram.org/besides/
*Marc Garrett* interviewed me for the *Choose Your Muse* series on
*Furtherfield*
furtherfield.org/features/interviews/choose-your-muse-interview-annie-abrahams
<http://www.furtherfield.org/features/interviews/choose-your-muse-interview-annie-abrahams>
<https://aabrahams.wordpress.com/2015/08/13/ed-atkins-remediating/>

<http://turbulence.org/commissions/besides/>