[NetBehaviour] your true face

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Oct 27 22:03:11 CET 2015

your true face

http://www.alansondheim.org/ossioswalda.jpg
our companion cat, temporarily blinded by seizure

your true face your real face before you were born
your vajra face your dorje face before you arrived
you arrived and never arrived before you were born
you departed and never departed after you were born
you are burning face with the light of an extinguished candle
you are true face with the darkness of a burning flame
your original face your true face darkness and light
your original face your true face before you were born

when i die your true face your original face written large
in the world under erasure of no-thing, no-one,
but i say many, and i say space and time and i say,
pure space and time and the great horizon which is boundless
and unremarkable

and we are all ceased and all seized and all an ontology
and all striking a vajra into the heart of buddhism
a dorje into the eyes of buddhism and this is unremarkable

and boundless

Original face - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_face Wikipedia Once you
have realized your own true self, the depth (in Zen) rather
belongs to you! ... Quiet your thoughts and behold your Original
Face before you were born! Green Koans Case 12: The Original
Face | Tricycle www.tricycle.com Magazine Tricycle: The Buddhist
Review Sep 19, 2010 - What face did you have before your parents
were born? The question ... A true Zen master never asks to see
something that isn't already there. How real is your reality? -
Management-Issues
www.management-issues.com/opinion/6256/how-real-is-your-reality/
Aug 3, 2011 - If you put 200 completely different people in a
theatre and then ... Our true face before we were born is
actually who we were (and still are!) ... [PDF]The face of
reality and a zen koan - True North Partnering
www.truenorthpartnering.com/sites/.../The%20face%20of%20reality.pdf
If you put 200 people, diverse in as many ways as possible, in a
theatre and then project the world ... says: "Show me your
original face before you were born. What was my face before I
was born. - NewBuddhist newbuddhist.com Discussions Meditation
Jul 10, 2014 - 41 posts - 17 authors So what was your face,
before you were born? How do you .... When you understand why
that answer is true, you begin to penetrate the koan. 0. a
really beautiful koan - NewBuddhist newbuddhist.com Discussions
Buddhism Basics Oct 18, 2011 - 13 posts - 7 authors What face
did you have before your parents were born? ... was wind? A true
Zen master never asks to see something that isn't already
there." 0. Your original face - Bodhi Zendo
www.bodhizendo.org/face.htm When you look into your own true
self, whatever is deeper is found right there. ... is asked as
'what was your original face before even your parents were born?

| meaning is a carving of the other by the other in the original
face and then "through it, back to our original face."
our original face is never ours alone, is always elsewhere

our original face is always elsewhere, always others. we are
blind beneath, extricate the flesh from the flesh. our original
face is flesh. in our work, we work the original face. we play
against technology, upwards beyond the possibility of body,
organism, original face! Are you | meaning is a carving of the
other by the other in the original face the original face faces
no other: creativity begins to dry its original of others; we
claw through it back to our original face; the tongue, nub
original face, is flesh. in our work, this trembling scatters;
objects work the original face. we play against technology,
memory, direct and of others; we claw through it back to our
original face; the tongue, nub, we shall seize, unremarkable,
we shall cease