[NetBehaviour] Not quite so dismal

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 20:01:33 CEST 2015

But that's Edward the most outrageous ppl in Austria and Germany marched
the other day FOR the refugees and Turkey with 1.4 million Syrian
refugees!! said the other day they should maybe prepare themselves to the
permanent stay of the Syrians on their territory.
My point is ppl are willing to share what they have but politicians and
weapon dealers and bankers the ultimate makers of those crisis in the
Middle East and in Europe use the refugees issue as a political tool in the
most ruthless way.
We must get rid of those politicians and bankers and do as Iceland did set
them behind bars and confiscate their ill gained profits.
Ana