[NetBehaviour] from Mother Jones -

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 19:52:48 CEST 2015

We see in the whole European world ppl gathering in supporting the refugees
biking to Calais from London with tents food and medicines in Stockholm
where I lived for almost my whole adult life thousands of families are
offering to open their houses to refugees.
And I am talking about a country with a xenophobe party with almost one
million voters.
Alan and the Americans in this list what are the US doing? I don't mean the
government but the ppl where are the rallies to help the refugees from the
Middle East, a region in turmoil since the wars started by the US and their
geopolitical strategies?
The refugees can't be an European problem.
Ana