[NetBehaviour] SCARED

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Sep 7 17:42:42 CEST 2015

Thanks. The weird event I've seen was when I was visiting a friend years
ago in the West Village in NY. She stepped out to get some coffee and
while she was out, a guy came screaming into the apartment that he had
just tried to kill his father who was lying on the stairwell. By the time
she came back, he was gone, the ambulance had come and gone and all was
quiet. I tried explaining the whole thing to her...

- Alan, just nervous these days