[NetBehaviour] Bad review[s]

Paul Hertz ignotus at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 18:43:28 CEST 2015

So what do you do when the Distinguished Critic writes a newspaper review
where he says one of your prints (in a curated gallery group show) that it
"shows neither intellectual nor aesthetic spark."?

Probably nothing, except post to NetBehaviour. All publicity is good
publicity, right?

Nevertheless, I am astounded that the moldy fig style of journalism still
persists, where the critic's opinion is the subject matter of the critique.
I suppose it's more entertaining than opening the work up to the reader's
judgement.

-- Paul

--
http://paulhertz.net/