[NetBehaviour] 'We Need to Talk About Accelerationism' debate on Netbehaviour & Neterarti starting Thursday 21st April////////////////

marc garrett marc.garrett2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 12:41:06 CEST 2016

Hi Netbehaviourists,

Reminder: This Thursday from 21st April until 19th May' 2016, is the start
of the discussion 'We Need to Talk About Accelerationism' on Netbehaviour
and Furtherfield's social media platform Neterarti (
https://neterarti.furtherfield.org).

If you wish to go Neterarti instead to either discuss it or upload art etc,
please let me know and I will send you a personal invite to the platform.
Currently, people are only allowed on it via personal invites so to halt
spam.

Now, everyone' going to have their position of what Accelerationism means
to them, which is (of course) one of the reasons why the discussion is
taking place. However, we've kept things simple to begin with, so not to
pre-empt other perspectives. So, for a head's up, check -
http://www.furtherfield.org/programmes/event/we-need-talk-about-accelerationism-0

-- and, lets see what occurs ;-)

All are welcome to get involved in the discussion.

Wishing you well.

Marc

Marc Garrett
Co-Founder, Co-Director and main editor of Furtherfield.

Furtherfield - A living, breathing, thriving network
http://www.furtherfield.org - for art, technology and social change since
1996

Furtherfield Gallery & Commons,
Finsbury Park, London N4 2NQ