[NetBehaviour] My name is [Your Name Here] and I am an Accelerationist

marc garrett marc.garrett2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 17:53:42 CEST 2016

Hi all,

Good to see list users are already, tentatively dipping their toes into the
Accelerationist discussion.

I'm actually grading student work today and through the weekend (yawn).

Ruth and others will (hopefully) offer guidance through the maze, or at
least support into this dialogue at its beginning stages.

>From Tuesday onwards I intend to jump in and play.

Much respect...

marc

--

Marc Garrett
Co-Founder, Co-Director and main editor of Furtherfield.

Furtherfield - A living, breathing, thriving network
http://www.furtherfield.org - for art, technology and social change since
1996

Furtherfield Gallery & Commons,
Finsbury Park, London N4 2NQ