[NetBehaviour] Accelerationism

Gretta Louw gretta.elise.louw at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 01:52:27 CEST 2016

Death to the ludicrous, imperialist notion of 'mastery'!

 I lean more towards Alan's thoughts on the role/impact of humans but think that this is probably besides the point because, yes, we are all heading towards an end and a new beginning and more ends anyway. I'm the meantime, though, this idea of 'mastery' - the belief that anything approaching it is even possible - seems to be at the heart of the majority of suffering; that which we cause ourselves (humans) internationally, inter-culturally, locally, personally, psychologically, but also the damage that we inflict on environments and other species. This is where #additivism is inflential: embrace the abyss; surrender rescue/savior fantasies; find the best and weirdest thing to do in the meantime. Queer everything.

g.

Sent from the road