[NetBehaviour] Accelerationism

Gretta Louw gretta.elise.louw at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 02:02:46 CEST 2016

Oh, and let's revive the dilettantes! No more supposed experts, would-be 'masters'. Surely no one who uses this language - even in relation to ostensibly abstract problems or inanimate matter - has read and understood anything about intersectional feminism, digital colonialism and the corrupt power structures that permeate every aspect of human 'progress'.

 Let's have the *delight* in (self/personal) discovery, knowledge, exchange, exploration, and the humility of non-experts joining fields of knowledge, bridging gaps, applying so-called expert knowledge. Marion Schwehr (German literature and media scholar) and I are working on a new lecture performance loosely titled 'Dilettantes Unite!', which I am beginning to think will include a critique of accelerationalist/neo-liberalist notions of mastery...

Sent from the road