[NetBehaviour] Across Portrait. 1986 - ongoing

ilario caliendo ilariocaliendo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 10:33:48 CEST 2016

Across Portrait
1986 - ongoing

http://acrossportrait.com

A project by Ilario Caliendo

“Across Portrait” is a photographic reportage realized with the
crowdsourcing campaigns on the Microworker, Rapidworker and Amazon
Mechanical Turk sites. The so-called workers who satisfied my requirements
were invited to send me, for a paltry fee of $ 0.10, a photo of one of
their x-ray of any part of their body. Sellers, all born in 1986 after the
Chernobyl disaster in the areas affected by radioactive fallout, give me
-the buyer- their “body”, in this case in the form of X-rays, as they did
at the time with far worse consequences.

For future press inquiries and public presentations of the project, you can
write to ilariocaliendo at gmail.com

Thank you for your attention.

Ilario Caliendo

http://ilariocaliendo.com