[NetBehaviour] Bass player great future

Simon Mclennan mclennanfilm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 18:32:57 CET 2016

Hey,

Solid Birds Flying are currently seeking a creative bass player (electric or double) for the ongoing project.
Gigs and festivals.

also

an electronic/noise artist who wants to collaborate with the band, either ongoing or specific project.

We are talking real time - all in the same room - work, not sending files and adding a layer, so much. Of course hookups online etc
are usually the very meat and potatoes of NetB work, and very fine work it is too.

in this case it’s about
working together face to face - so got to be Uk South coast, Brighton area based I’m afraid - maybe London…

see some music here  solidbirdsflying.blogspot.co.uk

Thanks Netbehaviouristas

Simon