[NetBehaviour] The Cranbrook Video Festival

Edward Picot edward at edwardpicot.com
Fri Feb 5 19:53:58 CET 2016

Dear all,

On Friday February 19th, 12.30 - 3.30 p.m, I'll be hosting the first
Cranbrook Video Festival at the Sixth Form Centre, High Weald Academy,
Angley Road, Cranbrook, Kent TN17 2PJ (my daughter's school). Entrance
is £2 per head.

It isn't really a festival, more of a show, but it's got some really
good stuff in it, including Michael Szpakowski's "OK, Good, Stand Clear"
(which is one of his 12 Remixes); "Helgi & Hroar", which he made a
couple of years ago with the pupils of Southward Park School and Sophia
Lovell Smith; "Magic Blood Machine" by Ingrid Torvund, about which I
published an article in Furtherfield a couple of months back; a
brilliant surrealist video called "The Interpreter" by Noriko Okaku,
which was originally commissioned by Animate Projects as part of their
Parts and Labour show; and my own "The Calamitous Tale of Mr Punch".

Do come along if you happen to be able to make it!

- Edward Picot