[NetBehaviour] A Google Chrome extension

Pall Thayer pallthay at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 18:16:43 CET 2016

Hi Dave,

You'll need to change the selector for the getElementsByTagName function:

var elements = document.getElementsByTagName('img');

Then you can loop through the results and change the 'src' attribute:

for(var i=0;i < elements.length;i++) {
    elements[i].src = 'a_different_image.png';
}

You would only need a single for loop for this. Not two nested ones like in
the original.

Best r.
Pall

P Thayer, Artist