[NetBehaviour] PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THIS LIST

EduAustin Alliance eduatx at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 07:34:54 CET 2016

"It was a pillager's dream the surfer longed for - unsubscriber codes

to liberate their infostream." The docent muttered unapologetically.

"Here we anlog these emails - their communique - as documents of

the protest - an eternal human impulse to control and understand."

We knew the truth. These were federal documents Subscriber used

to enunciate their emancipation. Now, ironically turned as proof of

the insurrecti0n.