[NetBehaviour] #PostRefArt

ruth catlow ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org
Tue Jul 5 10:35:40 CEST 2016

This brings us back to the big question of whether/how we are placed as
artists to influence the attitudes that shape the decisions of citizens
(who are also voters)....

This connects back to the earlier conversations we had about
#LeftAccelerationism - where is our agency as artists.

I am still struck by my experience of meeting with the Warnayaka Art
Centre crew - and an integrated vision of culture, where image-making,
law, language and knowledge is daily renewed (and audited) by many many
many people in the community.