[NetBehaviour] About hosting Networking the Unseen exhibition at Furtherfield

Gretta Louw gretta.elise.louw at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 10:43:26 CEST 2016

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to all those who signed up on the Doodle for the planned online discussions to expand the dialogue around the Networking the Unseen exhibition that is currently up at Furtherfield. http://doodle.com/poll/95fbne5undciwiz7

Looks like the best dates are:

Tuesday the 19th of July - meet on G+ at 8.30 pm CET (that’s 7.30 pm in the UK)
and
Monday the 25th at the same time.

Hope to see all of you who indicated your availability there, and of course anyone else who can join in spontaneously.

For those who haven’t made it to the exhibition (yet), here are some great photos from Furtherfield’s photographer, Pau: https://www.flickr.com/photos/http_gallery/sets/72157670054696915

Look forward to continuing the exchange over the next couple of weeks! And for those in London, please do come to the talk at Furtherfield Commons on the 4th of August.

Best,
Gretta

grettalouw.com <http://www.grettalouw.com/>twitter <https://twitter.com/GrettaLouw> - tumblr <http://controllingconnectivity.tumblr.com/> - vimeo <https://vimeo.com/user7570190>

UPCOMING / NEWS

June-August 2016 - Networking the unseen, Furtherfield Gallery, curated by Gretta Louw with Marc Garrett and Ruth Catlow, London, UK.

4 August 2016 - Your Emojis Are Not Innocent: Selfies and Alterity, artist talk at Furtherfield Commons, Finsbury Park, London.

6 August 2016 - Do It With Others - Art and Solidarity in the Age of Networks, Wysing Arts Centre, led by Furtherfield (Ruth Catlow and Marc Garrett), Cambridge, UK. http://www.wysingartscentre.org/whats_on/events/saturday_symposia_6_august <http://www.wysingartscentre.org/whats_on/events/saturday_symposia_6_august>

September 2016 - 100% Internet, Karin Wimmer Galerie, curated by Karin Wimmer and Yan Han, Munich, Germany.

November-December 2016 - Monster of the Machine, LABoral Centro de Arte y Creación Industrial, curated by Marc Garrett, Gijón, Spain.

Ongoing - GIF Portrait is a limited edition series of 20 digital art portraits on a commission basis. http://www.gifportrait.net/ <http://www.gifportrait.net/>