[NetBehaviour] 5 Operas

ruth catlow ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org
Sun Jul 10 13:11:29 CEST 2016

If you need cheering up, watch these : )

I wrote about the Operas back in 2003
http://www.furtherfield.org/reviews/5-operas

Still brilliant!

: D
Ruth

On 10/07/16 12:02, Michael Szpakowski wrote:
> In 2003 I put out a call for opera libretti of exactly 100 words, 5 of
> which I then developed into internet resident tiny operas,
>
> with performances by a chorus of primary school students and with the
> principals sung by local FE students.
> The format in which I made them, shockwave movies, is increasingly
> unreliable nowadays
>
> so I am converting them all into videos and re-posting them here
>
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/szpako/albums/72157670738115225
>

> and on my own website. If you're interested the original project is here:
>
> http://www.somedancersandmusicians.com/5operas.html
>

> cheers
>
> michael

Co-founder Co-director
Furtherfield

www.furtherfield.org

+44 (0) 77370 02879

Unicorn hunter

Bitcoin Address 197BBaXa6M9PtHhhNTQkuHh1pVJA8RrJ2i

Furtherfield is the UK's leading organisation for art shows, labs, &
debates
around critical questions in art and technology, since 1997

Furtherfield is a Not-for-Profit Company limited by Guarantee
registered in England and Wales under the Company No.7005205.
Registered business address: Ballard Newman, Apex House, Grand Arcade,
Tally Ho Corner, London N12 0EH.