[NetBehaviour] not existence now

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Jul 11 06:11:44 CEST 2016

not existence now

not paris texas not red desert

http://www.alansondheim.org/feedlot.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/paristexas.mp4

existence not existence
not existence not existence
not anywhere
not so a position on a manifold
not so a flow or dynamics on a manifold
not dead flesh not not dead flesh
not one that one would notice
not the color of maw color of slay
not our land never our land not anywhere our land
not this moment of land
not now
not existence now

1 desert red not texas paris Coyote came home to Trout He might
fall into the ice went along killed much game The manitous back
and Skunk Panther pretended be dead Partridge there saw a town
was told Come you shall eat blood Wuu are manitou, mosquitoes A
chief gave his commands, Who sun following morning up tree fell
on Ravens daughter tail had four strips, Then one left Out water
people down then he shot him stretched hand out manitou passed
by Frog going always hunting found wife Beaver made holes in all
directions bit off bows dragged them Shoot at grass figure girls
get fuel anywhere Raven said Now they die twice manifold
position so dynamics or flow jumped flesh notice would that Even
shade burned slay of color maw land our never In middle world we
meet moment this now 1