[NetBehaviour] then making story

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Jul 15 06:31:08 CEST 2016

then making story

http://www.alansondheim.org/bctrip2571.jpg

down, beneath

I am lying on the floor, in the ground, underground, where the
animal lives, I am going to lie down on the floor.

Where the red horse lives, that is where I am going to lie down.
In the red horse, in the belly of the red horse. It might as
well be in the moon. It might as well be in the well.

the existence

I'm the one, it's me, I am born. We're the one. But the red
horse, it's yours, or is it mine. It's not a house. But I have
no house. I have a red horse. I don't want anything else.
There's nothing to eat, there's nothing here to eat at all.

then

Then the red horse was away for a long time and just recently
she came back, just recently. And I was born. And she gave birth
to me. And I was born and there was nothing to eat.

They say I was born in Oklahoma. I was born in Oklahoma. They
say that.