[NetBehaviour] About hosting Networking the Unseen exhibition at Furtherfield

Gretta Louw gretta.elise.louw at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 13:23:23 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that we are having our first Networking the Unseen G+ Hangout tonight at 7.30pm UK time / 8.30 pm CET. I will post a link to the hangout around 5 mins before the start.

In case any of you who are interested in participating tonight have not yet read Steve Jampijinpa Anderson’s essay about YAMA and the concept of Ngurra Kurlu, please do: http://www.furtherfield.org/features/articles/home-within-yama-and-ngurra-kurlu

Looking forward to talking tonight,

Gretta