[NetBehaviour] About hosting Networking the Unseen exhibition at Furtherfield

Patrick Lichty pl at voyd.com
Tue Jul 19 23:25:17 CEST 2016

Great talk, sorry I had to leave early.
It¹s funny, I thought I would have nothing to add to the conversation, but
in my research there have been satellite interventions of Slow Scan TV
between indigenous Ainu in Japan and Inuit in Canada, and the peoples all
around the Pacific Rim. I seem to remember a moment with the King of
Raratonga in the Cook Islands.  I might have documentationŠ