[NetBehaviour] Friday night performance, Azure Carter and Alan Sondheim, ELO

Annie Abrahams bram.org at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 09:28:57 CEST 2016

bravo!

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 9:12 AM, Alan Sondheim <sondheim at panix.com> wrote:

> Friday night performance, Azure Carter and Alan Sondheim, ELO
>
> http://www.alansondheim.org/vvelo.jpg (foto by Mark Sondheim)
> http://www.alansondheim.org/vvelo.mp4
>
> Performed at University of Victoria, as part of the Electronic
> Literature Organization conference. I'm on viola. Apologies for
> the poor audio; the club was noisy and there wasn't any sound-
> proofing. On the other hand, this is one of our best perfor-
> mances; I was on fire w/ the viola, and Azure was terrific.

On exile, resettlement, language, performance ... and even internet:
*Displaced - A conversation with Soyung Lee* (by Annie Abrahams)
https://aabrahams.wordpress.com/2016/05/03/displaced-a-conversation/

I don’t know where this is going
<https://aabrahams.wordpress.com/2016/05/30/iterations/> 7/06-23/06
Résidence *Itérations*, Constant Brussels.
<https://aabrahams.wordpress.com/2016/05/03/displaced-a-conversation/>