[NetBehaviour] *WOW* - World of Wonder!

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Oct 5 18:17:18 CEST 2016

*WOW* - World of Wonder!

http://www.alansondheim.org/WOW.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/qinwake.mp3

think of a long field, you're walking from one end to the other,
there are walls at the end. you throw javelins. you have limited
time and resources. as you approach the farther wall, your
throws are shorter. when you reach the end, nothing. there's
another field. someone remembers your name for a meter or so.
some stuff survives near the ten meter line. they look around.
they keep going. they throw javelins. it's the World of Wonder!.
there's another field and another. the World of Wonder! is
everywhere! forget everything you ever learned. javelins are
thrown. javelins throw themselves. people walk. it's the World
of Wonder!.

[2016/10/02 09:45]  #Firestorm LSL Bridge v2.20:
<bridgeURL>//sim10491.agni.lindenlab.com:
12046/cap/d3a44e47-5550-541c-0eb2-d641c0a18d46
</bridgeURL><bridgeAuth>4e205849-63b2-c1dd-3118-
022ebdb18649</bridgeAuth><bridgeVer>2.20</bridgeVer>
[2016/10/02 09:45]  liz solo (lizsolo.mathilde) is Online
[2016/10/02 09:45]  Flight Band: All Go
[2016/10/02 09:46]  Connecting to in-world Voice Chat...
[2016/10/02 09:46]  Connected
*/Here I begin to be horrible. Here I begin to everything
to begin to fall apart./*
[2016/10/02 09:46]  Alan Dojoji:
i am the descendent of heiner muller
i am not the descendent of jane austen
i am the descendent of thomas chatterton
i am not the descendent of john milton
i am the descendent of lautreamont
i am the descendent of julia kristeva
i am not the descendent of william shakespeare
i am not the descendent of t.s. eliot
i am the descendent the descendent of paul celan
i am the descendent of edward jabes
i am not the descendent of emily dickenson
i am the ancestor of montrose transfer
i am not the ancestor of celia lankowski
i am not the ancestor of philippe manera
i am the ancestor of parnes salmonica
i am the ancestor of melia balman
i am the compatriot of emily dickenson
i am not the compatriot of david eggars
i am not the ancestor of thomas chatterton
i am not gertrude stein
i am the descendent of ludwig wittgenstein
i am not the descendent of edvard schoepenhaur
[2016/10/02 09:47]  Alan Dojoji:
[...]
[2016/10/02 09:49]  Alan Dojoji:
[...]
*/Here I improvise. Here I am not so good at improvisation.
I am not so good at *this thought.* I do lose myself. My
thought is poor, not pure. I am not focused. I am not *full
of thought.* I am at sea unmoored. I am in flight untethered.
I despair need time to heal. I need time for structure. I
need creation-structure. I come from there, this creation.
I do this horribly. I am horrible here./*
[2016/10/02 09:49]  Alan Dojoji: [mm
[2016/10/02 09:50]  Alan Dojoji:
i am not what i am
[2016/10/02 09:50]  Alan Dojoji:
i am not martin heidegger
[2016/10/02 09:50]  Alan Dojoji:
i am the descendent of vlaidmir hegel
[2016/10/02 09:50]  Alan Dojoji:
i am the ancestor of thomas murneau
[2016/10/02 09:51]  Alan Dojoji:
i am not the formation of anna petreus
[2016/10/02 09:51]  Alan Dojoji:
i an the descendent of menahcem weiss
*/I spell this ancestor wrong. I need to leave here.
I need to leave now. He is my ancestor. He is an
ancestor. I do have his image before me. I am horrible
before him. I will leave here now. I am horrible now.
I leave./*
[2016/10/02 11:28]  Flight Band: All Go
[2016/10/02 11:28]  #Firestorm LSL Bridge v2.20:
<bridgeURL>//sim10491.agni.lindenlab.com:
12046/cap/767e1738-0d6a-9d12-fe91-54aa7da8208a
</bridgeURL><bridgeAuth>4e205849-63b2-c1dd-3118-
022ebdb18649</bridgeAuth><bridgeVer>2.20</bridgeVer>
*/I stop this now./*

*/I throw the javelin./*

*/It's the world of Wonder!./*