[NetBehaviour] CASITA BOILER: twenty-three volumes

{ brad brace } bbrace at eskimo.com
Tue Oct 11 02:31:46 CEST 2016

'm a 27 yo pretentious, aloof, disinterested cynic - and I'd
like to be your roommate. I'm also honest, polite, clean,
and prefer to work out differences by speaking like an adult
- with mutual respect. I recently moved to the Portland area
to transfer schools - I'm studying studio art. I'm a
veteran, so if hanging an American flag up offends you, I'm
probably not your guy. I'm a smoker, but I'd prefer a
situation where there's no indoor smoking - I don't mind
weed though. I love pets. I work in security installation
and service. I'm the guy who puts in burglar and fire
alarms. It's nothing romantic, but it pays the bills.
Speaking of bills, I'm budgeting to spend about 800 a month
- so please be around that ballpark.

I'm looking for something quiet in the city of Portland,
with a safe parking area for my car, space to set up an
easel and work on paintings, and roommates who at least keep
the dishes washed.

If I sound like I might be a good fit for you, shoot me a
text and I'll give you a call after work. Looking to move
sooner rather than later, and I know how long these things
can take sometimes.

METADATA CASITA BOILER:
	Entrenched Codes of Silent
	Vivienda Clasificados (Exfiltration Series)

Residual/Digital PRAYER MATS:
	(Unfulfilled Floorplans to the Promised Land)

VOL 1 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HATOMI0
VOL 2 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HBGLMVM
VOL 3 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HMGUZ4Q
VOL 4 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HZ6HM26
VOL 5 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HZ6HJHY
VOL -> 23
{ buy all 23 volumes direct-from-artist for $1000 }
{ buy 100 volumes direct-from-artist for $2000 }

an illustrated domestic installment-novel (archive):
an exercise in run-around justification:
residual history:

[the difference between results obtained by observation and by computation
from a formula or between the mean of several observations and any one of them]

ten 66-inch-long exquisitely designed boiler/filler pages of received/random
transcriptions from ETAOIN SHRDLU with near-greyscale imagery and three-color body-type!

[history supplies little beyond a list of those who have accommodated themselves
with the property of others]

http://www.bbrace.net/forrent.html
http://www.bradbrace.net/forrent.html
http://www.bradbrace.net/ppp/ppp.html
http://www.bradbrace.net/wordpress/
http://www.bbrace.net/wordpress/
http://issuu.com/bradbrace

graphic design, photography, artist publication, metadata, boilerplate, serial novel,
residual real estate, private archive, digital prayer mats, mystical meditation,
exfiltration series, promised land, floorplans, vivenda clasificatos, casita boiler,
random runaround, residual history

CASITA BOILER
CASITA BOILER: Entrenched Codes of Silent
Vivienda Clasificados (Exfiltration Series)

an illustrated domestic/historical installment-novel (archive):

http://issuu.com/bradbrace
http://www.bbrace.net/ppp/ppp.html
[...]

/:b