[NetBehaviour] The artist is typing | online exhibition at Storage Un.it | September 1 - 30, 2016

Randall Packer rpacker at zakros.com
Thu Sep 1 18:06:59 CEST 2016

Greetings Marc… The whole point of my response is to understand exactly what that context is… I would ordinarily not press this so hard, but the idea of the “open source studio” is at the very core of my work, and I would like to know what Guido is trying to communicate by giving us absolutely nothing in his feed, except on again off again… that’s a huge existential problem if you ask me.