[NetBehaviour] frontier below

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Aug 18 04:35:42 CEST 2017

frontier below

http://www.alansondheim.org/below07.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/frontier.mp3

long-wave, short-wave, mw, fm from a plane over the american midwest; the
breaks are occasioned
by digital tuning; it's discontinuity creates havoc attempting to determine the
bandspread of
interference; some sound within, some without, the plane. the plane is porous,
invisible, its
boundaries dissolved, the stuttering of the
american empire with nowhere to go. the plane
like the country has no skin, faraday boxing
notwithstanding. with other equipment, its
systems would be clarified. listen all the way
through; you can hear signal repetitions and
for those momentary voices, the way we are, the way we are now.