[NetBehaviour] antique sarangi improvisation
sondheim at panix.com
Wed Dec 20 02:01:46 CET 2017
antique sarangi improvisation
in the process of setting up a very old sarangi, here's some
cool sounds with the small bow and original strings
the instrument is 'getting there'
but i'm not, as usual bootstrapped out of the loupe
from my highschool yearbook, read this trip
ALAN E. SONDHEIM
Longfellow, look to your laur-
els . . . wants to be mathema-
tician-poet?? ... the dream
chauffeur of freshman girls
. . . a champ at chess . . .
Opinator Literary Board . . .
girls, swimming, girls, writing,
girls . . . esteemed Merit-
Scholarship semi-finalist . . .
Johnny Mathis really sends him
. . . handy man in the brain
department . . . favorite saying,
"Uh?" . . . will try for Trinity.
1. I hated Longfellow.
2. I hated laurels.
3. I didn't know category theory etc. was on the horizon.
4. Dream chauffeur because I couldn't get a date.
5. I never chauffeured freshman girls.
6. My close friend always beat me at chess.
7. The literary board because I was an obstreperous writer.
8. No girls, never swam at school and swam badly.
9. Writing they got right.
10. No girls again.
11. Merit Scholarship semi-finalist because they couldn't
think of anything else to say.
12. Hated Johnny Mathis.
13. Handy man in the brain department because I wrote poems
for guys with girls.
14. I had no favorite saying.
15. Didn't go to Trinity, went to Brown, o misery.
16. Someone must have hated me in the yearbook department.
< chauffeur of freshman girls
> chauffer of freshman girls
< department . . . favorite saying,
> department . . . farovite saying,
< 3. I didn't know category theory etc. was on the horizon.
< 4. Dream chauffeur because I couldn't get a date.
< 5. I never chauffeured freshman girls.
> 3. I didn't know category theory etc. was on the horizin.
> 4. Dream chauffer because I couldn't get a date.
> 5. I never chauffered freshman girls.
< 7. The literary board because I was an obstreperous writer.
> 7. The Literary Board because I was an obstreporous writer.
More information about the NetBehaviour