[NetBehaviour] . . . Show him in.

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Dec 25 06:26:45 CET 2017

. . . Show him in.

http://www.alansondheim.org/kingston037.jpg Waldseemuller map
http://www.alansondheim.org/kingston067.jpg Library of Congress
http://www.alansondheim.org/kingston107.jpg Wilkes-Barre
http://www.alansondheim.org/kingston140.jpg home now

. . . Show him in . How happy I am to see you. I'm very glad to
see you . I have not had the pleasure of seeing you this age.
You are very kind to come in here. It was very kind of you to
think of us. It is always a pleasure to see you. What are we,
infinitely flattered by your company. Pray be seated. Get the
gentleman's seat. Sit down on the sofa. Here are the chairs sit
down. duprez sit down. sit down. sit down. Shut down for a
moment. You are quite a stranger. I was fearful I should not
have the pleasure of seeing you. It's a long time since I had
the pleasure of seeing you. I am fearful of seeing you. I did
myself the honor to call on you yesterday. You're just going
out. I have not been told of it. no one told me of it. Are you
sorry my not having been at home.

. . . Where are you going already. You have just come. Stay a
little longer. I'm extremely sorry I cannot enjoy your company
longer. I must go. It begins to grow late period please let me
go. please let me go. it is very late period we must part. I
must take my leave of you. I am afraid of you. it is time to
leave. you are in great haste. why are you in such a hurry. I
have so many things to do. I am very busy today. I have to take
a long walk. I have to get away from here. I have many places to
call. I have an appointment on business. I have to do something.
I have pressing business. I'm afraid of being too late period.

. . . It is with regret it is with regret I leave you . I still
have the pleasure of seeing you again shortly. I would not want
to lay any restraint on you. I would not want to threaten you.
I'm sorry that your visit has been so short period you will make
us some Mans another time. Agena fair well. God bless you and
good morning and good evening. Please do not leave. Do I have
the honor the pleasure of seeing you again. Please do not leave.
I do not want you to leave now. I do not want you to leave. I do
not want you to leave. I made please let me leave. Open the
door. It is not locked. The kids in the door. What are you still
in bed. It's time to get up get out. What time is it . It's
already afternoon. Where is your husband. My husband is with my
wife. I can't imagine how you could sleep so long, perhaps there
was something in the food you ate. Perhaps there was something
in the drink you drank. The drink is very good for the health
the more you sleep the more you want to sleep here. Do you want
to sleep here please. Yes I want to sleep here. It is beginning
to go to grow late period it begins to grow light. it is time
for you to go to bed. you may go to bed with us. You are very
tired. When one is very tired bed is very welcome. Were you
pleased with being with us. Extremely it isn't a charming
evening. Are you not tired. I am very tired. Did you sleep with
us now.

. . . I wish you a very good night. Bring a warming pan with
you. Warm my bed. Let us draw the curtains. Let us draw the
shutters. Close the shutters also. You may take your clothes off
now. You may get into bed now. The bed seems very hard. Yes I
made it as usual. It was because of you being so tired. It is
because of you being so tired. The bed seems very hard.

. . . Put out the light. You will not read. You may not sleep
period you will not leave. You will not fail. You will fail. You
must be dirty. You might put on my black silk waistcoat. You
might put my hat on. You are right. You have always been right.
The carriage is waiting. The wedding is waiting.

. . . The carriage is ready. Put away all clothes. Where are my
clothes. Send everything in order. Send everything disordered.
Every body is not here. We shall be able to offer him. He is not
here. We should be able to offer nothing. We should be able to
offer him. Do you doubt my offers. Would you like to sleep now.
We thank you for our visit. We are already going. We are very
sorry we cannot enjoy your company. We are very sorry now.

+ + +