[NetBehaviour] the house (part two)

Edward Picot julian.lesaux at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 20:08:59 CET 2017

Michael,

On my computer at home, this keeps loading up, making some breathing
noises, a bit of ticking, a kind of mechanical stuttering, then a few
phrases of the text, and then it gets stuck and relaunches itself from
the beginning. The first part did the same, but got all the way through
eventually. The second part, however, just got stuck and restarted over
and over again - but eventually I managed to see it all the way through
by looking it up at work, although it still stuttered a bit. I'd be
interested to know how it's made - is there some kind of jiggery-pokery
going on in the background? Who's that doing the voice?

Edward