[NetBehaviour] noticable differences

ruth catlow ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org
Wed Jul 12 11:05:16 CEST 2017

Thanks Alan,

for prooving <http://www.alansondheim.org/london778.jpg>that
Furtherfield is "30 centimeters more or less above buckingham palace".

It was a wonderful blast having you and Azure here in London.

A bit like Alan Sondheim "30 centimeters more or less outwith the
Netbehaviour email list"

Have a good trip back. We'll miss your physical presences :)

warmly
Ruth (and the rest of the Furtherfield gang)

On 11/07/17 21:06, Alan Sondheim wrote:

> noticable differences
>
> http://www.alansondheim.org/london513.jpg
> jane austin was here we knocked, mayhem
> http://www.alansondheim.org/london588.jpg
> this is jane austin knocking us about, mayhem
> antennae are giveaways in the j.a. world
> http://www.alansondheim.org/london754.jpg
> neurplasticity of peat and j.a. neural transmission
> http://www.alansondheim.org/london755.jpg
> proof of the above
>
> http://www.alansondheim.org/london778.jpg
> furtherfield gallery as an attraction 30 centimeters
> more or less above buckingham palace
> i know where i'm heading!
> http://www.alansondheim.org/london815.jpg
> "nothing to do with anything"
>
> "this is what i do on the road with almost no
> connectivity but a mind bristling with good intentions."

Co-founder Co-director
Furtherfield

www.furtherfield.org

+44 (0) 77370 02879

Bitcoin Address 197BBaXa6M9PtHhhNTQkuHh1pVJA8RrJ2i

Furtherfield is the UK's leading organisation for art shows, labs, &
debates
around critical questions in art and technology, since 1997

Furtherfield is a Not-for-Profit Company limited by Guarantee
registered in England and Wales under the Company No.7005205.
Registered business address: Ballard Newman, Apex House, Grand Arcade,
Tally Ho Corner, London N12 0EH.