[NetBehaviour] For those with access to LONDON - Meta Gesture Music concert Friday

ruth catlow ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org
Fri Mar 31 16:58:48 CEST 2017

This looks fun.
----

Dear friends,

Just a little reminder about tomorrow night’s concert, 8pm at RichMix in
Shoreditch. The event is a celebration of the end of my ERC project,
Meta Gesture Music.
We’ve had excellent response on Eventbrite - thank you for those of you
who have booked. For those who haven’t yet, tickets are still available
at http://metagesture.eventbrite.co.uk
Booking a ticket entitles you to a free CD. You’ll be the first to hear
the CD, which will be published by Goldsmiths Press, and be distributed
by The Wire magazine to all its subscribers.

Doors open at 7pm, and the concert will begin at 8pm sharp. There are
seated and standing places, and a cash bar before curtain and during the
interval.
The running order is:
--7:00pm doors--
• 8:00 Welcome, Atau Tanaka
• 8:10 Sarah Nicolls, piano+sensors
• 8:30 Laetitia Sonami, spring spyre
• 8:50 Atau Tanaka, Myogram
• 9:10 Tom Richards, Mini-Oramics machine
--9:30 interval--
• 9:50 Renick Bell & Steph Horak, live coding+voice
• 10:10 Dane Law, United in Dance
• 10:30 Ewa Justka, live deranged acid
-- 10:50 DJ--
• 11:30 end
Don't forget to pick up your CD and programme at the door!

Rich Mix is on Bethnal Green Road, just across from Shoreditch High
Street Overground, also along the number 8 bus.

See you tomorrow night!
Atau