[NetBehaviour] blockchain electrical consumption?

Michael Szpakowski m at michaelszpakowski.org
Tue Nov 7 23:39:50 CET 2017

< now that I've passed my PhD upgrade ;-) >

hey Marc -congrats!michael

Co-Founder, Co-Director and main editor of Furtherfield.
Art, technology and social change, since 1996
http://www.furtherfield.org

Furtherfield Gallery & Commons in the park
Finsbury Park, London N4 2NQ
http://www.furtherfield.org/galleryCurrently writing a PhD at Birkbeck University, London
https://birkbeck.academia.edu/MarcGarrett
Just published: Artists Re:thinking the Blockchain
Eds, Ruth Catlow, Marc Garrett, Nathan Jones, & Sam Skinner
Liverpool Press - http://bit.ly/2x8XlMK

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Marc Garrett