[NetBehaviour] Thu 23 Nov - DAOWO 2# Identity Trouble (on the blockchain)

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Nov 14 15:58:25 CET 2017

Hi Ruth,

Fwiw, I'd hope Netbehaviour can accommodate blockchain and everything
else. The most exciting discussions, pro and con, have revived around it;
I'd hate to see a separate list. So many elements, networking, art,
distribution, the digital itself, resonate with everyone. I'd rather go
quiet myself on the topic than have the split.

Best,Alan