[NetBehaviour] Thu 23 Nov - DAOWO 2# Identity Trouble (on the blockchain)

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Tue Nov 14 16:48:31 CET 2017

me too - even though i can't keep up with the conversation i still want
to at least attempt to input occasionally; but if it was on a separate
list ... i don't know, i think it would be more difficult to drop in &
out (like empyre at the moment - it all goes into a folder in my mail
programme & every now & again when there are about 100 mails there ... i
delete them without opening ... ).

netbehaviour is such a stretchy elastic shape-shifting kind of space, i
reckon it can expand out to accommodate this conversation bulge then
slim down again as it gets digested.

h : )

On 14.11.2017 16:00, Alan Sondheim wrote:

> absolutely!
>
> On Tue, 14 Nov 2017, AGF poemproducer wrote:
>
>> agree
>>
>>> On 14 Nov 2017, at 15:49, Michael Szpakowski
>>> <m at michaelszpakowski.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> the list is enlivened rather than anything else by energy and
>>> passion in some actual discussion

> New CD:- LIMIT:
> http://www.publiceyesore.com/catalog.php?pg=3&pit=138
> email archive http://sondheim.rupamsunyata.org/