[NetBehaviour] Dec 1 online performance Distant Feeling(s) #4 - you can join!

Annie Abrahams bram.org at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 12:03:17 CET 2017

*An online ritual of contemplation on our situation of being together while
being separated.*

You are welcome
December 1st, 7.30 – 7.45 pm
(Paris time – find your time here
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Distant+Feeling%28s%29+%234&iso=20171201T1930&p1=%3A&am=15>
).
Online.

If you want to *join in this contemplation*, you need to install the zoom
<https://zoom.us/download#client_4meeting> application on your computer or
cell phone and connect from 7.25 pm to meeting no 3210554238.
https://zoom.us/j/3210554238

Distant Feeling(s) #4 is the  fourth session in a series of online webcam
meetings trying to experience each other’s presence eyes closed and no
talking.

Distant Feeling(s) #4 is the first of *a livelong yearly reconnection*. An
ever-changing re-enactment of our intra-action with machines.

Distant Feeling(s) <http://bram.org/distantF/index.html>: a project by Lisa
Parra, New York, Daniel Pinheiro, Porto and Annie Abrahams, Montpellier.

See you not then and there
Annie, Daniel and Lisa

--

Distant Feelings #4