[NetBehaviour] Playbour - Open Call for Art & Research Lab at Furtherfield

ruth catlow ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org
Thu Apr 12 16:16:50 CEST 2018

THIS!

Furtherfield Gallery & Commons news

View e-mail in browser
<http://nqxr.mjt.lu/lnk/ANAAAASEkekAAAAAAAAAAAIgQ7UAAAAAoHcAAAAAAAnOXwBaz2YunHY5GZ4BRSSv3tFqns0gxwAJScc/1/JdxJ_MCk81BHvGD7ggm4yQ/aHR0cDovL2NybS5mdXJ0aGVyZmllbGQub3JnL2Npdmljcm0vbWFpbGluZy92aWV3P3Jlc2V0PTEmaWQ9MjA4>

<http://nqxr.mjt.lu/lnk/ANAAAASEkekAAAAAAAAAAAIgQ7UAAAAAoHcAAAAAAAnOXwBaz2YunHY5GZ4BRSSv3tFqns0gxwAJScc/2/9e7GfeqR8megF0Y0BMI46g/aHR0cDovL2NybS5mdXJ0aGVyZmllbGQub3JnL3NpdGVzL2FsbC9tb2R1bGVzL2Npdmljcm0vZXh0ZXJuL3VybC5waHA_dT0xNTU2JnFpZD0yMDI4NDU>

  OPEN CALL FOR ART & RESEARCH LAB

<http://nqxr.mjt.lu/lnk/ANAAAASEkekAAAAAAAAAAAIgQ7UAAAAAoHcAAAAAAAnOXwBaz2YunHY5GZ4BRSSv3tFqns0gxwAJScc/3/ERh5xnHtN_6PycXm81pn2A/aHR0cDovL2NybS5mdXJ0aGVyZmllbGQub3JnL3NpdGVzL2FsbC9tb2R1bGVzL2Npdmljcm0vZXh0ZXJuL3VybC5waHA_dT0xNTU3JnFpZD0yMDI4NDU>

We are very excited to announce the launch of /Playbour – Work,
Pleasure, Survival,/ an art and research platform investigating the
contours of work, play and well-being in an age of data technologies.

Our first event will be a three-day lab that will take place from Friday
25 to Sunday 27 May 2018 at Furtherfield Commons
<http://nqxr.mjt.lu/lnk/ANAAAASEkekAAAAAAAAAAAIgQ7UAAAAAoHcAAAAAAAnOXwBaz2YunHY5GZ4BRSSv3tFqns0gxwAJScc/4/Cmxovod44F9yurABxPKLeA/aHR0cDovL2NybS5mdXJ0aGVyZmllbGQub3JnL3NpdGVzL2FsbC9tb2R1bGVzL2Npdmljcm0vZXh0ZXJuL3VybC5waHA_dT0xNTU4JnFpZD0yMDI4NDU>,
Finsbury Park, London.

We are currently welcoming submissions for interested people to join us!

The lab will be an ambitious, intensive and thought-provoking experience
for discussion, understanding, and play, with a friendly attitude. It is
open to individuals with an interest in the relationship between arts,
technology, and design and intended to assist them in the development of
an art and research project.

*Submission deadline is 22 April 2018.*

For more information please check out our website:
workpleasuresurvival.org
<http://nqxr.mjt.lu/lnk/ANAAAASEkekAAAAAAAAAAAIgQ7UAAAAAoHcAAAAAAAnOXwBaz2YunHY5GZ4BRSSv3tFqns0gxwAJScc/5/URWbQlgDPSwp7DlOd_-cRA/aHR0cDovL2NybS5mdXJ0aGVyZmllbGQub3JnL3NpdGVzL2FsbC9tb2R1bGVzL2Npdmljcm0vZXh0ZXJuL3VybC5waHA_dT0xNTU3JnFpZD0yMDI4NDU>

Please do forward this email to anyone you know who would be interested
and don't hesitate to get in touch if you would like to know more.

Best wishes,

The Furtherfield team

Click here
<http://nqxr.mjt.lu/lnk/ANAAAASEkekAAAAAAAAAAAIgQ7UAAAAAoHcAAAAAAAnOXwBaz2YunHY5GZ4BRSSv3tFqns0gxwAJScc/6/FcJsWqdQypSBtiVkuaThFg/aHR0cDovL2NybS5mdXJ0aGVyZmllbGQub3JnL2Npdmljcm0vbWFpbGluZy9vcHRvdXQ_cmVzZXQ9MSZqaWQ9MTExMSZxaWQ9MjAyODQ1Jmg9ZWM3NDA4YjQxODA0ZDliNQ>
if you no longer wish to receive this newsletter.

McKenzie Pavilion
Finsbury Park
London, N4 2NQ