[NetBehaviour] Last Day Open Call ⛓️ “Hack Child” ⛓️ LARP / RGP Berlin

marc.garrett marc.garrett at protonmail.com
Sun Apr 15 15:25:00 CEST 2018

Via !Mediengruppe Bitnik

⚡️⚡️⚡️ HACK YOUR WAY INTO THE CRYPTO RAVE BLOCKCHAIN ⚡️⚡️⚡️

Join us for the “Hack Child” LARP RGP Berlin.

[👢] Live Action Role Play
⚠️ Real Game Play

Over the last few years we have seen an increased drive within the autonomous dance scene, collectively organising sub-raves via the blockchain, and using mining as an entry point via friend2friend networks. This ultimate shadow play tactic has created a tight knit community but we wish to expand the social novel, beyond our own cliques and networks.

So for one-night-only, this underground subculture will be opened up to those who wish to PLAY CRYPTO RAVE. On this occasion, we will launch the very first EP «Alexiety» specifically for _smart_ devices, electronically produced by Low Jack [1] & !Mediengruppe Bitnik.

[💊] Apply via email [📞] at omsksocialclub3000 at gmail.com
with the word PLAY CRYPTO RAVE

[🚪] DEADLINE, TOMORROW 16TH APRIL
[👛] Number of places is limited

[🕳] The game will be held at an undisclosed location
[📡] in Berlin on 21:00h, 9th May 2018.

Points of contact Omsk Social Club [2] and !Mediengruppe Bitnik

Zen, Speed, Organic
3 lifestyle choices

<3 Mediengruppe Bitnik
https://wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.bitnik.org/