[NetBehaviour] The Doubter's Mysteries: The Creation (and the Fall of Satan)

Edward Picot julian.lesaux at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 20:19:40 CEST 2018

Ruth and Michael -

Many thanks for the reactions; and I completely agree with Michael; it's
a lovely reflection of the broad-mindedness of the Netbehaviour list
that I can post something like this, which is really way off-piste, and
people still show an interest instead of telling me to, er, shove it in
a more appropriate forum.

Edward