[NetBehaviour] because i hear sound get thee behind me

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Aug 31 05:21:36 CEST 2018

because i hear sound get thee behind me

http://www.alansondheim.org/mtl126.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/gettheebehindme0.mp3
http://www.alansondheim.org/gettheebehindme1.mp3
http://www.alansondheim.org/mtl128.jpg

do not tempt Do not tempt me with every job let bill do not
tempt me listening now do not catherin behind may go see behind
me get me behind thee behind thee may do not tempt me with
everyone job bill do not Do not tempt me with saucing now behind
thee me get thee behind thee do not let thee bill do not bill me
do not bill me do not kill me do not let me behind thee bill do
not do not tempt me Behind me is thee Behind me is thee Behind
me is thee Behind me is thee

behind thee is sound, is what i hear and what is there. i do not
hear what is there, only hear here. but it is what is there. and
that is what i hear, what is there. there is there here.

i know i am alive because i here there here. because there is
sound that is everywhere, is everywhere here to be heard. and
because i hear it. and because that is the grace of the world.

and just for now, because i hear it.